Who We Are
Ubiquiti Networks is a next-generation communications technology company founded in 2005. We design and manufacture disruptive technology platforms for emerging markets that drive profitable business models and enable ubiquitous connectivity. Our technology platforms such as airMAX, airFiber, UniFi, UniFi Video, and AmpliFi, focus on unparalleled user experience combined with industry leading performance at disruptive cost points. The Ubiquiti Networks Utah office is a group of firmware engineers and electronic hardware designers tasked with developing ground-breaking products.
We are looking for a talented and self-driven QA engineer to join our growing team. As part of our team you would help us build and test Ubiquiti’s latest designs and help us deliver the robust and powerful products our customers expect.
Candidate will work in cooperation with other engineers to run, analyze, and develop test frameworks for wireless products. The candidate must possess expert knowledge of Linux processes and understand wireless/wired networking fundamentals.
Must Have Requirements
- Proficient knowledge of git source control and Python programming language
- Expert knowledge of wired and wireless networking
- Ability to adapt and quickly pick up new technologies
- Ability to work productively and autonomously, whether on a small team or solo, including the ability to give and receive constructive criticism to team members
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Experience that is a Major Plus
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI integration tools
- Experience with Python testing frameworks
Ubiquiti offers full benefits, a flexible schedule, and many other perks for success-driven individuals.
How to Apply
Submit your resume together with a cover letter including link to a project you worked on (e.g. your GitHub account, link to commit in an Open Source project, etc.) to show your proficiency.